Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream review



Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream.


From the company:
Safe Natural & Organic Ingredients: A bunch of premium natural and organic ingredients make up this formulation - Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract - to name just a few. Yes, ingredients that you KNOW are good for you. Need we say more?
Heal, Hydrate and Nourish Your Skin: This cream helps in reducing the appearance of existing scars and marks by increasing the moisture content of the skin, so that it has a more even tone and feels smooth and supple to the touch. It also ensures that the moisture seeps deep into your skin and stays locked in. This improves your skin's elasticity, which in turn helps to prevent new tears and marks from forming. In a nutshell, it works great for prevention as well as reduction!



My review:
I was excited when I was asked to try it because I have a stretch marks from  my weight going up and down as well a  LOT of scars since I have always been a bit of a tomboy
 I love that it is cruelty free, and contains NO Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. When I opened it the first thing I noticed is that it is a thick cream. Although it has coco butter in it, it is not the smell I get from the lotion. The scent is familiar but I can not quiet place it, Its not a bad smell but its not one that I enjoy ether. It leaves almost like a waxy layer on your skin so if you are the type that does not like that then this lotion may not be for you.I used it  in the morning when I woke up and again when I went to bed at night.  I started seeing difference in my stretch marks and scars  within about a week. after 2 weeks of using it there is a big difference in how they looked before and after although It made a bigger difference in my stretch marks then it did my scars.

 I would  def recommend this to anyone that has stretch marks and scars because It does truly work and for the price you cant beat it.











No comments:

Post a Comment