Sunday, May 25, 2014

Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Today I am reviewing a Vitamin C Serum. It is the  Valentia Even Glow Serum. Here are the product claims:

"EVENS SKIN TONE:
Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE:
Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

 ABSORBS RAPIDLY:
Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

 BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION:
The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

 REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES:
 Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger."




MY REVIEW
I  was interested in try this product because I have uneven skin tone due to bad acne as well as dark circles and dry skin patches. 

First  thing I noticed  with this Vitamin C Serum was the nice citrus smell. When applying it first thing in the morning  the smell help wake me up as well.  It absorbed it quickly and I started seeing a difference in my skin with in 2 days. It left my skin feeling soft and started to fade my dark spots and even helped my dark circles.  I LOVE this product and have already recommended it to MANY family and friends!











You can buy this Vitamin C Serum on Amazon for $35
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment