Sunday, May 25, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Product Info:
"Discover the Moroccan 'liquid gold', the product your hair needs for constant nourishment and incredible shine! The essential nutrients contained in this magic-in-a-bottle product are meant to give your hair a very healthy look, lots of shine and velvet smoothness. This is a leave-in treatment conditioner which feels really light on your hair, without building up residue or being greasy.

HSI Professional recommends the use of Argan Oil as an extra thermal protection before styling your hair with tools such as the flat iron, the hair dryer or the curling iron. It is suitable for all hair types, and you will just be sorry you have not discovered it before! It tames the frizz, it gives a lovely scent to your hair and it makes it soft and shiny. It really seems like your hair is in for a fabulous treat!"





MY REVIEW

First Let me tell you about my hair type. I have thick frizzy curly/wavy hair. I either Blow dry and straighten my hair or I put put products in my hair and let it air dry.
Now about the oil.
HSI Professional Leave in Hair Treatment with Aragan Oil. Is an anti-frizz, heat and color protector, leave in conditioner all in one. It leaves hair soft and silky and repairs damaged hair. Plus it can be used in moist or dry hair, all you do is put a few drops in your hand and spread it through out your hair.

 First thing I noticed was the smell, it smells really good but it is a light scent and not over powering.
I used it 2 different way.The fist week I used it with dry hair BEFORE using hot tools and the second week I used it on wet hair before using a blow dryer. PLEASE keep in mind that a LITTLE goes a LONG way. You do NOT need to use a  ton of the product. If  you use to much it can leave you hair looking weighed down and greasy just like any other oil. By using a Little  It left my hair feeling soft and smooth and frizz/fly away free without grease.

 I recommend this product to everyone!





 Not only can  you buy this on Amazon and it is ON SALE right now for $24.99 (4 oz)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment