Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Influenster- Uni VoxBox Review


 **Disclaimer : I received  products in exchange for a review. All my thoughts and views are 100% my own!**
About Influenster:
"An exclusive online community where taste makers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hot spot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.
Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up)"


How it works:
You earn badges buy reviewing products,surveys ,videos, and using social media. Then If you receive a box you are asked to use the products and fill out the survey. also you can earn brand badges to win more free products!


If you would like and invite to Influenster let me know in a comment below with your email.


MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE  UNI VOXBOX:



                         First thing I noticed was that everything is full sized, The 2 products that I was the most excited to see was the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation  and the NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick.



Here are pictures and info on everything I recived.

 You add 1 squeeze to 8 oz of water. You can make hot Or Ice tea with it.

My review of if:
Usually I like my ice tea REALLY sweet But with this I did not need to add any extra sugar. It was not overly sweet at all,  and it has a very nice flavor.



"A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte."

My review:
Influenster sent me the color light Ivory and at first I was worried it would not match since I find it hard to find the right color for me. Most are to yellow or to pink. Once trying it on I found  that it is not only the perfect match for my skin but it has amazing coverage as well.

These are great for people who do not want to wait for their nails to dry, and they last up to a week when applied properly.

My Review:
 I have used these many times so I was excited to see these in the box, as well as the fact that they are my favorite color (purple).  I had to apply them immediately since I could not wait :D .  They actually lasted a week and a half of me. For those that want them to last longer I am sure that you can use some nail glue to apply them.


My review:
 I honestly did not think I would like it much since a pen is a pen to me, But with that being said it was really comfortable to hold and it wrote very nicely.


My review:
I have only recently got into wearing lip stick and I have to honestly say if I was at the store I would not have looked at this color for me. With that being said it looked amazing on! I absolutely LOVE IT. The color is amazing, it goes on smoothly and it last a long time after applying.




My review:
Though these are comfortable, stay in place and have a good absorbency  I do NOT like that fact that they are scented.  I did use a couple to test them out for this review but I would never buy them due to the fact that they are scented.





**Disclaimer : I received  products in exchange for a review. All my thoughts and views are 100% my own!**



No comments:

Post a Comment