Monday, December 9, 2013

Job Interview - What You Ought to Know Book Review


Job Interview - What You Ought to Know Book Review




Job Interview - What You Ought to Know covers everything from what to wear to an interview to how to talk to a potential employer. There are also a few  of others views  with quite a few tips like to educate your self about the company, prep your self on common interview questions , to develop a 2-min "commercial" on you, and Lead the discussion.

Though it only has 14 pages I do find it to be very useful and would be a good read for anyone looking for work.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment