Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Skin Regime, Boot Camp For Beautiful Skin Book Review





The Skin Regime, Boot Camp For Beautiful Skin covers everything from fraudulent products, how to look at your skin,who can use the skin regime,  all about peels,how to maintain your new skin, testing makeup before you buy it, plastic  and much much more! 



I was recently Given the chance to read and review the The Skin Regime, Boot Camp For Beautiful Skin book. Not only was it very informative  but It covers everything from skin care to care for the rest of your body. Whether you have sensitive skin, acne prone skin, or simply just hair bumps on your arms and legs this book is for you! I love that she breaks down what ingredients you need in face wash and in peels to show that  you do NOT need to buy top name brands.

Though I did not get a chance to review their face peel, if you are thinking about trying it please keep in mind that it is NOT recommended for anyone with severe acne, cystic acne or open lesions.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment