Friday, July 26, 2013

NYC In A New York Minute Nail Polish Review

NYC In A New York Minute Nail Polish Review

**Disclaimer : I received  products in exchange for a review. All my thoughts and views are 100% my own!**



ABOUT NYC:
NYC is a  affordable cosmetic brand that sells anything from eye shadow, face products and nail products.


Here are the 5 Nail polishes they sent me to review:
Please excuse my messy paint job. I've been having a lot of pain lately which makes my hands a bit shaky :( 



My review:
I honestly Love these polishes. They do dry very quickly(2-3 min) as long as you do thin coats and let it fully dry in between coats. I like the formula of these polishes because they are not watery but also not very thick.  For the most part you can get great pigmentation In 1-2 coats. The only color I needed 3 coats of Is "Bowery Black"  it is a more sheer color when applied and sparkly as well though the camera does not do it justice 


Please check out NYC Cosmetics website as well as their social media:
Facebook




**Disclaimer : I received  products in exchange for a review. All my thoughts and views are 100% my own!**

No comments:

Post a Comment