Thursday, April 21, 2016

St. Ives® Live Radiantly VoxBox

I received  St. Ives® Nourishing and soothe oatmeal and Shea butter lotion , along with the Nourished and smooth body scrub  From Influenster to review.






I have Very sensitive skin and eczema on my hand so I was excited to try both of these from St. Ives®.
First of all the scrub is VERY gentle and does not leave your skin feeling dried out like most scrubs do! It did not flair up my eczema on my hand up at all and my skin was left feeling soft!


The lotion was great as well. It smells great and it very soothing! my only complaint with it is that its not a very thick consistency at all which is what i prefer in a lotion. with that being said it still gets the job done and does not irritate your skin in the process! 


No comments:

Post a Comment