Sunday, April 12, 2015

Refresh Eye Recovery Serum





 Here are the Benefits :
• Reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes 
• Strengthens connective tissue around the eye 
• Restores important moisture levels 
• Soothes and softens the skin 
• Is safe and gentle to use around the eyes 



My Review:
I love that this  eye serum is Vegan, Cruelty-free, uses 100% natural botanical extracts! I also love that very this serum comes in a unique, syringe-like package.  They make it VERY simple to use. You simple wash your face at night, then apply one pump to your ring finger( it uses the least amount of pressure) and dab it on your eyes. I did not see immediate results but I did see results the next day and continued to see results with each use.  My fiance also used it and had great results.  I love that it helps with dark circles  with out any irritants!


Pros:
 It is Vegan
It is Cruelty-free
It is Unique packaging
And you see results.

Cons:
Non that I have found so far!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment