Wednesday, November 5, 2014

InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser Review


`
Description of InstaNatural from their site:
"InstaNatural’s Facial Oil Cleanser contains the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.
100% natural and full of organic ingredients
Gentle and reviving – doesn't leave skin dry
Safe for all skin types
Great to remove makeup, including eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner
Cleanses skin while nourishing with nutrients"

My Review:
First of all I have to say I have oily/combo/acne pron skin. Not only did this fully remove my make up, it left my skin feeling clean and soft! It did not irritate my skin or cause dryness, though I have read reviews about it drying out dry skin types( they have a cleanser for you as well).

I used 2x a day morning and night along with using their ORGANIC Rosehip Oil ( another MUST BUY from them!!) See a review for it here


#InstaNatural

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment