Friday, August 2, 2013

Freeman Beauty Mask Review

Freeman Beauty Mask Review



About Freeman Beauty:

"Meet your new best friends. We at Freeman Beauty Labs know that beauty is more than skin deep – that’s why we’ve loaded our products with botanical ingredients that naturally cleanse, moisturize, soothe and refresh to have you looking and feeling your best.

At Freeman, we live and breathe beauty. We are constantly researching the latest fresh ingredients and we’ve been doing it for over 30 years, meaning we have all the know-how to create products that are honestly good and are honestly good for you. We know that looking like a million bucks shouldn’t cost a million bucks and we are proud to offer affordable products that make premium beauty care within reach to all.

So lather up, slather on, spritz in! No matter what Freeman product you use, we’ve got your back. In fact, we’ve got you covered from head to toe. "

THIS IS HOW THE CHARCOAL AND BLACK SUGAR MASK LOOKS




My review:
Freeman sent me 3 mask to review as you can see in the photo above. Though because  I have a severe reaction to seafood and sea salt  I could not use the "dead sea mask" though my boyfriend was a good sport and used the mask to try it out for me. We loved all of the masks that were sent to me. The dead sea mask is a great anti-stress mask. It smelled great and left his skin looking and feeling amazing.My Favorite out of the masks was the "polishing charcoal mask" because it REALLY helps to absorb oils and impurities. The "Golden Grain Facial Brightening Mask " leaves your skin looking smooth and dewy. it helps control the formation of dark spots, firm, and brighten. Perfect for dehydrated skin. I liked this mask because even though I do  tend to have a more oily face due to the heat and dust/dirt around me since I live out in a small country like town my skin has been having a lot of dry patches.


I   recommend you try out their masks as well as other products from the brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment