Saturday, July 13, 2013

THERA°PEARL Review





**Disclaimer: I received  products in exchange for a review. All my thoughts and views are 100% my own!**


About THERA°PEARL:
"THERA°PEARL® is the doctor-designed, drug-free way to relieve pain and inflammation associated with muscle strains and sprains, swelling from surgery, spa treatments and allergies, and a host of other pain-producing conditions. Hypoallergenic and non-toxic, THERA°PEARL packs use an innovative Pearl Technology® that absorbs and delivers heat and cold for the doctor recommended 20 minutes of highly effective therapy. Their dual action provides twice the therapeutic benefit in a single pack: users can start with ice to reduce swelling and bruising, then switch to heat for penetrating pain relief.

No Mess, No Drips, No Odor
Unlike other remedies – frozen peas, ice packs or hot towels – THERA°PEARL won’t leak or drip. THERA°PEARL isn’t rough or jagged and remains soft against the skin. Constructed of durable, yet pliable, plastic, THERA°PEARL conforms comfortably to the body or face even when frozen. The packs are odorless and can be cleaned with mild soap and water for repeated uses."



THERA°PEARL Products:
Knee Wrap,Shin Wraps – Two Pack,Eye-ssential Mask,Pink Sports Pack,Sports Pack,Neck Wrap,Contour Pack,Back Wrap,Face Mask,Children’s Pals,Drink Koozie,Breast THERA°PEARL Pack,Round “Pearl” Pack,Oval Pack


THERA°PEARL recently sent me their back wrap to review.



My thoughts on this product:

My boyfriend and I both have bad backs so we were excited to try this out. We first tried  tried it cold by putting  it in the it  in the freezer for 3 hours( you only need to put it in for 2 hours). I found that not only did it stay cold  for a long period of time but I love the fact that it doesn't leaking or dripping everywhere like ice packs or frozen peas do.  Also I love  the strap it comes with because  it lets you get up  if needed without having to keep holding it on your back.  Next I tried it heated ( heating for the recommended time) and not only did it  hold the temp well but it felt amazing on my back. Also I again love the fact that it has straps because  with  the alternative heating pads you are unable to move around due to the cord. Using the back wrap is easy and simple to  use which lets you focus on getting rid of the pain instead of trying to figure out how to use it.


Pros:
-holds temp well-
-no leaks, dripping or odd smells-
-easy to freeze or heat-
-straps on,hands free-



Cons:
NONE


Please take a minuet and check out their Facebook,Twitter,Pintrest, & Google +



**Disclaimer: I received  products in exchange for a review. All my thoughts and views are 100% my own!**

No comments:

Post a Comment