I recently was given a bottle of ZzzQuil from P&E (ZzzQuill) to review and give my honest opinions on.
Here is a little you should know about the product:
- Though It is made from the makers of NyQuil it is NOT the same. NyQuil is to help with cold or flue symptoms while ZzzQuil is made to help you sleep at night.
- It is not habit forming and is meant to be used to help occasional sleep less nights ( not ever night use)
- It is different from other pm products because It does not contain any pain relievers, its not for pain it is just for sleep.
- It is the only sleep med that is available over the counter in liquid and in pill form
- It is intended for adults and children 12 years of age or older.
For more information on the product please go to their website Faq page
Since my Boyfriend and I both have problems falling asleep as well as staying asleep through out the night I was very curious about the product.
ZzzQuils packaging is similar to NyQuil or DayQuil. with a press and twist lid. Though I do not like the taste of Nyquil , ZzzQuil did not taste bad at all. Because It did not taste horrible I found my self being able to take it when needed instead of dreading taking it.
My boyfriend tried it with me and we both fell asleep easily and stayed asleep through out the night. When we woke we were both groggy for about and hour or so.
Even though it made us a little groggy in the morning we still felt more rested than we have in a long time and would defiantly recommend it to others who have problems falling and staying asleep.
please take a minuet to follow them on facebook
Also if you try this product and tweet about it please us #ZzzQuilNight