Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Self Expression Etsy Review

Self Expressions Etsy Review


A Little about her and her shop

"My shop started in May of 2012 when I began stamping metal. I had always been into making things like earrings and other jewelry, as well as painting shirts, hats, and other clothing, also sewing items such as hats, bags, and blankets. I had come across Etsy a few years ago and it made my life complete! I figured I had some great things to offer as well so I began my shop. It feels so awesome when I can provide unique items to others who share my affinity for a little bit of eccentricity! All of my items are made by me with care and love. I am always open to new ideas and hope that I can uphold the great standards that I had experienced on Etsy thus far :)"




She not only makes key-chains, but also makes necklaces (with assorted shapes), earrings, bracelets, and charms

You also have the option of customizing your order with
Symbols including: heart, star, peace sign, key, hockey sticks, punctuation.. with more to come






 MY REVIEW
I chose this key chain because its my favorite quote from Scott Pilgrim.

She made this key chain from nickel silver measuring 1".  Her key chains are good quality and do not seem to bend easily. They are also nice in size which makes reading the quote easy instead of tiny writing. I love that each one is unique because they are hand crafted, no two are the same.


She is REALLY easy to work with and very nice.  She made sure to ask me about what customization's I wanted for my key chain to make sure i got exactly what i wanted.

I received  the key chain within two business days!

PROS:
 Great customer service!
Fast shipping!
GREAT quality!
Great pricing!

CONS:
 NONE!

KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR A DISCOUNT CODE AND GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

2 comments: