Sunday, August 26, 2012

DownwithPlumes Etsy Review

DownwithPlumes Etsy Review






Here is a little about the owner.
"Between being a wife, mommy, student, employee and craft-maniac, I seem to constantly be running. Because of the care and patience of my son and husband, I am able to take time to follow my passion: Creating. Over the years, I have had love affairs with many different types of crafting, such as sewing, scrapbooking, and photo editing. Even though I love it all, this is where I landed. This is where I can do the things I love and make others happy and excited about their creations. This is where I can express my style and attitude as well as interpret and represent others"

A little about her site
She makes handmade hair pieces,  flowers/feathers ,bows,mini top hats as well as feather hair extensions! Don't see anything you like in her shop? Just send her a message explaining what you are looking for she does GREAT customization!
NEW SITE TO BUY ITEMS!
http://aftcra.com/DownwithPlumes


HAIR PIECES SHE SENT ME

( customized one she made me. I asked for a green and purple hair piece)







MY REVIEW
Although all of them are completly adorable I love the customized purple & green hair piece the most! It is adorable and even cuter on! I asked for a green and purple hair piece, not only did she make it how i requested but she also found a green & purple bow to match!  Even though I didn't give her much to go on she gave it her own unique touch. 
all the hair piece are great quality & hold up well!

Pros:

Owner is so nice and awesome to work with!
Completely adorable!
Completely customizable!
Great quality!
Great pricing!

Cons:
Not having enough money to buy them all!


KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR A GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment